Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sainsbury's Active Kids

Just being nosey ( and avoiding some housework-yes, this is the time of night I do my home-office cleaning!!!)

Our preschool parents helped to raise 652 points ( it was our first year, we have 30 families on register)

I have ordered the fun gripper target toss , a giant push ball and some light balls. :D

next year I shall start collecting earlier than I did this year and aim to beat my starting score.

So how many did you collect and what did you order?

Peggy

We collectec just over a thousand but we are a primary school and did quite poorly this year compared to other years. We do wake up, shake up every morning which is like a mini aerobics sessions so we have bught a voice thrower for this with our vouchers

If you should be doing your home-office cleaning when on earth do you sleep Peggy!!!!!!

We had a really good year - 2,500approx - actually it was more but they were handed in after the closing date which was a real shame & not sure if I can register them for next years scheme.

I've ordered

colour & shape mats

curved sensory balance beams

a stop watch

stampabouts

catch loops

well worth doing, as in the tesco scheme - at least you can buy hardware with the the tesco scheme as opposed to the ELC's !!!!!!!! :o I've ordered a bee bot + accessories from Tesco's - wish I could have done that with my ELC's!

Hi, we did really well this year - 3,005! with 45 children on our books - we were really pleased.

We ordered . . .

CD/Cassette player

Dance CD

3 sets of foam blocks

click clack molecule ball

colour morph ball

rock sound ball

3 sets of pom poms

2 sets of bean bags

Just wish there were more things for early years though in the catalogue and in the Tesco catalogue too. We ordered some things last year from both catalogues, and there wasn't much different in this years catalogues - however, I don't want to knock the scheme it's a great idea - pity there isn't a scheme for 'creative' development too.

We collectec just over a thousand but we are a primary school and did quite poorly this year compared to other years. We do wake up, shake up every morning which is like a mini aerobics sessions so we have bught a voice thrower for this with our vouchers

If you should be doing your home-office cleaning when on earth do you sleep Peggy!!!!!!

It's not really a case of 'I should be doing my office cleaning', it's more a case of I haven't done it for ages and someones coming round tomorrow for a meeting :oxD:(

I average about 4-6 hrs sleep a night. However, I can stay awake and function all night, that is what crisis managers can do :( ie: Stayed up all night Sunday to get all the photo CD's done for graduation day on Monday, sorted all 2,000 plus of them onto childrens individual discs. :D

I can also sleep in until midday at weekends ( but then I don't often get home until 3am :wacko: )

All changes tomorrow when two 14 yr old Foster boys are coming to stay for 2 weeks. Bed at 10pm, up at 7am for me then. :(

Peggy