Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rabo Bikes And Trikes

Hi all

We've been given funding to buy some outdoor bikes etc and I am looking for the cheapest supplier of Rabo toys. We have a few of their bikes at the moment and they seem really sturdy. Does anyone know the best place to buy them?

thanks

Debbie

We've just got a couple of new Rabo vehicles that we got from Yorkshire Purchasing - though I think from a previous post on here YPO might be a northern company and possibly not available 'down south'. Just as a matter of interest, I've heard something somewhere - probably on here :o about vehicles which allow for more than one child to use them as being seen as better - allowing children to communicate whilst using them. We got a chariot - one child cycles and there's a platform on the back for another child to stand on - we already had a trike with two seats - both are very popular with the children. We also got a three wheeled scooter (just for one child - ooooooops!) but I'd argue that operating a scooter needs different skills and so is important.

Harricroft.

Hi all thanks for the replies.

Marion, I just tried to register with Yorkshire Purchasing and it says I need a 'premise code'. Do you have any idea what this is?

Thanks Debbie

Debbie

That is for customers who already have an account but are not registered on line. I think you may need to look at "Apply for a customer account". It does say that some geographical restrictions may apply but I would think that may be for somewhere like the Isle of White or Isle of Man. I should have thought you would be OK on the mainland.

LInda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)