Asha Devereaux Posted yesterday at 08:42 Posted yesterday at 08:42 I think forums such as the Foundation Stage Forum are important for early years practitioners because they give people the opportunity to share their experiences and learn from each other. As someone who works in a nursery, I think it is useful to hear different ideas about working with young children, supporting their development and dealing with different situations. I would be interested in contributing to discussions about play, children’s development, learning and supporting individual children’s needs. I also think that practitioners should reflect on their own practice and be open to learning from other people. Reading different opinions does not mean that you have to agree with everything that is said, but it can help you think about your own ideas and consider whether there are different ways of doing things. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.