Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Reception Teachers in Greater Manchester, we need your input! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Grace Stevens

Are you a reception teacher in Greater Manchester? Do you have experience using the Think Equal level 2 Social Emotional Learning (SEL) programme?

My name is Grace Stevens, and I am a Doctoral Researcher at the University of Sussex. I am reaching out to request your valuable contribution to a research project exploring the use and impact of the Think Equal Level 2 SEL programme in schools across Greater Manchester.
  • Your insights will help us understand how a SEL programme has been implemented across different classrooms in Greater Manchester.
  • Your feedback is valued and important, whether you are currently using the programme or not.
  • You will be contributing to a research project that aims to understand the impact of a structured SEL programme on the development of social-emotional skills in early childhood.

⭐️How to Participate:
Questionnaire:

Interviews:
We are also recruiting Reception Teachers in Greater Manchester to participate in a short online interview, to share their experiences delivering the programme, and their perspective on the impact of the programme in their classroom.

⭐️Questions?
Feel free to contact me at gs514@sussex.ac.uk if you have any questions regarding the project, survey or interviews.
Thank you! 🩵
1732058061_Researchstudy(3).thumb.png.b00a7143ce294a2d58cdd19a6adc576c.png