Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Free, virtual SLCN/EYFS Training from Launchpad for Literacy founder, Kirstie Page

Jules

Kirstie Page, founder of Launchpad for Literacy, is delivering some free, virtual SLCN/EYFS Training this term through Orgill English Hub. This training is open to all and is applicable for schools and settings. There will be a very strong emphasis on embedding interventions into Targeted Practice.

The flyer from Orgill English Hub is attached below. 

Please contact Kirstie directly if:

• you cannot make any or some of the dates.
  • the courses become booked up.
  • you plan to attend but want their wider Team to access the training.

Orgill English Hub - SLCNEYs Training.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again - I have found out the answer!

Kirstie says that The English Hub will send out recordings to those who attended. However, Kirstie said that if you would like to email her she will send you the recording directly. 

Kirstie also says that she would be happy to send recordings to anyone else who is interested.

Kirstie's email is:

kirstie.page@launchpadforliteracy.co.uk

I hope that helps 😊

Kirstie has sent me the link for the recording of the first Orgill English Hub Training on Interaction & Language Enrichment (see below). Do take a look, and Kirstie is also happy for it to be forwarded on to those you feel would like to know more. 

https://orgill783-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/orgillenglishhub_orgill_cumbria_sch_uk/Ejc0WYzlFLNBswhm_b8wCSsBUL2T_jAzO9S7_ZN2tIVB8A?e=fNfsyI

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Kirstie has sent me the link for the recording of the second Orgill English Hub Training that took place on 14th October 2021. As with the recording of the first session, Kirstie is happy for these to be shared. 

https://orgill783-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/orgillenglishhub_orgill_cumbria_sch_uk/EtqIf8jOyTpDnpIWb-75rD4Bfw5SS_YYrtwSPd0AG59KcQ?e=CvKXJT