Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help Needed With C5 Knowledge Pleeeze!

Moonchyme

Hi all, I'm just stuck on what seems a really easy knowledge question that just doesn't look right whatever way I try to answer it!

"the wide range of emotions,positive and negative, covered by the term 'feelings', the powerful nature of feelings in children and aspects of control that may be appropriate".

It's the aspects of control bit that's throwing me!

Can anyone put it in English please for lil ol' thick me?

Ta very muchly,

Sarah x

Hi Sarah, - oh and welcome!! :D

I think what they are looking for here is that you understand the full range of emotions involved, children's immaturity in dealing with sometimes strong emotions and how you might help to support/divert or otherwise cope with incidents.

Any help?

Sue

Hi Sarah, - oh and welcome!!  :D

I think what they are looking for here is that you understand the full range of emotions involved, children's immaturity in dealing with sometimes strong emotions and how you might help to support/divert or otherwise cope with incidents.

Any help?

Sue

51799[/snapback]

Awww thanks Sue for putting it in English for me... I had the right answer typed up I just thought it didn't look enough and I was missing something (a brain cell maybe!?!)

I'm on a mission this weekend to finish off all my started on units, by the end of tonight I will have completed four units.

Thanks again for your help x

Sarah x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)