Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Uploading photos

Just a small thing but it would be great when uploading photos if it didn't go back to the beginning of the album for every upload. I get fed up of scrolling through to find where I had got to when I'm going through a load of photos and uploading one by one to different children. Love the new style!

Hello,

It sounds as though you are not taking your photos through the app - when you use the app to make an observation you take your picture and then assign children to it - or vice versa. If you are uploading photographs from the browser you can select multiple photos. It seems that you are taking lots of photos and then posting them to observations later which I can totally see would be very time consuming and a right pain. I have a suggestion that might speed things up a little - if you take your picture through the app and just put the day as the title and assign it to one of the children in the photo you can edit it fully later (as you are doing now). What our developer Tom is working on at the moment is making it much quicker and easier to take photos through the app without having to put a title at all, so that you can just use the app like a camera and it will automatically make a date reference for you - that will speed things up for you considerably - watch this space!

• Like 1