Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Free Coaching Session

Hi Everyone,
I have started my own business as a coach alongside my job. I have indirectly been doing this for a while but decided it was the time to take it to the next level.
I am launching a new shorter coaching package and I am looking for probably around 15 volunteers to help me develop the package. It’s free, all I would need is your time, commitment and some feedback.
So, you are the right person if you are a nursery owner/manager/childminder and you have something that you would like to work towards achieving. This could be anything from making some changes in your setting, overcoming issues with staff or even making some changes in your home life such as finding a new job.
The time commitment involved is fairly small. I would like to have a 20 minute Skype discussion with you around what you would like to work on. I would then send you a couple of sheets to complete to ensure that we can use our time most efficiently and we would then do a full hours coaching session. Afterwards I would like some feedback on the effectiveness of the 1 hour session.
Like I said above it’s all free and it will help you to become clearer on your path towards your goals. If you would like to take part, please send me a direct message.
Speak Soon,
Jess x

Hiya!

Thanks to the 4 people that have kindly offered their help already. I really appreciate it.

Anyone else around that would like to try out a coaching session via phone or skype? It's free and all I need is your feedback at the end.

The sessions are really simple and focussed on something you want to talk about. Let me give you an example of what I have discussed recently:

I met with a local manager not long ago who wanted to discuss issues with her "authority" towards staff. She had recently joined the setting and there was a lot of work to be done, but nobody was on board.

The sessions are very straightforward. I will mainly be asking you questions establishing what you would like to achieve, where you are at now and what your options are towards achieving your goal. I the case of the local manager she discovered that she didn't actually know the staff very well, what they are looking to get out of work and how they think the setting should progress, so she decided she wanted to spend some time getting to know her team and their ambitions better.

During the session you are in charge and I am simply there to help you discover the right direction for you.

I would love to hear form you x