Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Variations In Childs Developmental Norms

i have been set a question about how i can spot the variations in a childs developmental norms and have gone blank any help would be appriceated.

I don't know the context of your question but I would think that first you would need to show your knowledge of what the developmental norms are and then look at all the factors which may affect a child from reaching them.

Mary Sheriden is my all time favourite auther / theorist for reading up on developmental stages.

good luck.

Peggy

I don't know the context of your question but I would think that first you would need to show your knowledge of what the developmental norms are and then look at all the factors which may affect a child from reaching them.

Mary Sheriden is my all time favourite auther / theorist for reading up on developmental stages.

good luck.

Peggy

44863[/snapback]

Thanks and sorry its a Q; for C3 kus1.

I don't have the NVQ standards, so the reference doesn't mean anything to me. I'm glad to help but what is really useful is if you can say exactly what you need to know, what you have done so far and maybe help will be more specific. Don't forget to read the NVQ features on this site, they are really useful.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)