Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

· Grandpa's Handkerchief

Can any one help ? I have been desperately looking for a book called Grandpas handkerchief. by Katheryn Clark not available to buy any more. Have checked all the usual amazon etc even EBAY !!. I am willing to buy this book and pay for all post and packaging or even loan for 4 weeks and pay p and p . I would be very grateful if anyone can help me out.

Thanks Jackie

Scarborough

N Yorks

Marion have you found this available to buy ?I think I have got the first name wrong. Im looking for it for our reception teacher who has also been searching for it for ages. I was sure she said catherine clark but could possibly be dorothy. oops :o

on amazon the book is buy Kathryn Clark but not available... have you tried Abe Books on the net?

www.abebooks.co.uk

You can find many books that are out of print there, although I did a quick search for the title of this one and it wasn't on it... sorry. Though the website is worth keeping in my favourites

Marion  have you found this available to buy ?I think I have got the first name wrong. Im looking for it for our reception teacher who has also been searching for it for ages. I was sure she said catherine clark but could possibly be dorothy. oops :o

44073[/snapback]

The Dorothy Clark version is available from the British Library........... you can order from your local library or on line

http://catalogue.bl.uk/F/EQHG9U9LULHDL6HEG...local_base=BLAC

Selected records:

Whole set:

You searched for W-titles= ( grandpa's handkerchief ) in Integrated Catalogue. Sorted by: Title, then Year

Records 1 - 1 of 1

Quick tips - for this page

Seeing strange characters in some of the records?

#

Author Title Year Holdings Action

1 Clark, Dorothy, Grandpa's handkerchief. 1991. YK.1991.b.8279 Request

Hi Mimi, the first placed I tried was the local library, they had one copy in a literacy box in Northallerton, they were unable to get it because we are an independent school and dont subscribe to the library service!! They were happy to send a rep to talk to me about joining though!. Will try your link Marion thanks for taking time to look x

My local library is always willing to order me books from the British Library if they dont have it on their books as an ordinary member of the library I find them quicker and more helpful than the school library service . Good Luck :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)