Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Heathy Teas

Hi

can anyone tell me where i can get information about making heathy teas for 3 to 4 years olds. We are just starting a after school tea.

Also a bit of a moan i handed in all folders for nvq level 3 ,6 weeks ago not had any thing back would be interested to hear how long it took others and whether im being impatient.

nerak

Well, it was a while ago (!!) but I heard within about 2 months, got work back about a fortnight later and finally got Cert about two months further down the line ....... hope that doesn't demoralise?

Sue

Oops, PS Healthy teas - just not too much in the chip area!! Sandwiches, soups, salads, fruit...... Unless some parents want a full evening meal? :o

Handed my NVQ3 folders in in September last year, wasn't expecting to hear too soon because a colleague had waited quite some time for her certificate. Heard in May of this year that mine had been chosen to go to the External Verifier, think it was June that I heard it was OK and then I got my certificate. All I'm saying is don't hold your breath!

Could have had something to do with the fact that we were (guinnea pigs) on the pilot scheme for the so called paper-free system or perhaps this is the norm.

Deb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)