Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Accident Prevention

Hallo, wasn't too sure which forum to post this on so thought I would just plonk it on here.

I've been asked to research accidents that take place in the garden for one of my modules at uni and will have to give a presentation on it. I have to look at types of accidents, how common they are (statistics) how they can be prevented and who by. Not sure if it covers all outdoor accidents, accidents in nursery outdoor areas or just home gardens,as I wasn't at uni this morning just recieved an email about it.

Anyway was wondering if anyone knew of any organisations where I could get some leaflets/ info on this. Gonna have a search on the net but wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of relevant organisations. Thanks for your help :)

P.s anyone with a baby in the warwickshire/northampton area pls read my post on parents forum!

I remember when doing my maths degree being showed a book in the reference section of the library which compiles all the statistical data of surveys carried out.

Sorry can't be more prcise than that- but may be worth popping into a library and asking.

L