Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tipd!

I am so excited! Just got the call from British Council and have been accepted on TIPD scheme for half term in Feb! don;t know where i am going yet! :o Has anyone lese ever done this scheme? Bit scared now and not sure what to expect!! xD

Congratulations, how exciting.

I did a TIPD last Easter and went to Mississippi had a fab time. Sure you will end up going somewhere fantastic. What is it you are going to look at - we did creativity (sometimes a bit of a clue as to where you are going)

Keep us informed.

Mx

p.s I took Callum the travelling Ted with me for the company. He had a great time.

Ooh Make sure you have at least six months on your passport from your travelling date.

Edited by michaelle

Congratulations, how exciting.

I did a TIPD last Easter and went to Mississippi had a fab time.  Sure you will end up going somewhere fantastic.  What is it you are going to look at - we did creativity  (sometimes a bit of a clue as to where you are going)

Keep us informed.

Mx

p.s I took Callum the travelling Ted with me for the company. He had a great time.

Ooh Make sure you have at least six months on your passport from your travelling date.

41971[/snapback]

we also have creativity as our focus! good idea to take travelling ted with you! will have to pack Cuddles' suitcase when i know where we are going!!

what a tipd? :o

41975[/snapback]

TIPD is Teachers International Professional Development program - a week in another school to develop your own practice with a view to then coming back to school and sharing ideas with colleauges in school and in the cluster! Exciting hey!!

Sara

Our head teacher and 2 TAs will be arriving back in England from India some time tonight. As a school we are going to plan our topic for next term around India with hopefully a wealth of resources brought back by these intrepid explorers! My fear of flying so far prevents me from signing up for this - I am willing however to spend some time in Cornwall but not sure whether it has ever been on the list of places. I do know that the trips are usually during half term and at no time are they to be described as a holiday - unless you want your head bitten off by the people willing to give up their own time!