Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Photocopying Worksheets

Guest tinkerbell

Guest tinkerbell

What do you think a reasonable amount of photocopying is say for a week?

I'm reluctant to let my Reception children colour in sheets of Jolly phonics .I have laminated a simple Nelson handwriting sheet with 3 letters on each side so the children practise their handwriting and then rub it off.

What do people think?

Tinkerbell

I usually do photocopy the relevant jolly phonic sheet and allow the children to take it home purely to remind the parents which sound we are working on and reinforce it at home.

39508[/snapback]

Snap! I also laminate them for use with dry wipe pens so the children can keep practising!!! I must remember to double side them in future before laminating so I can have two sounds on one sheet :D (We are part of the eco schools programme and need to be saving as much paper as poss!)

I actually do the JP sheets every time we do a new phoneme. They practice their letter formation and only colour when they've done everything else. They take home the phoneme and action part in their home school diaries. Other than that I don't do much more photocopying. As others I have laminated sheets.

heyjude

Hi,

we have the relevant Jolly Phonic sheets available in our graphics area so that they are available to the children during child inititated IF they plan to colour them etc. Many do, but not all.

We send home the action and letter in a special little home/school book so they can practise.

Laminate sheets sound fab.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)