Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Film Editing

We have a wonderful member of staff who has transformed our after-school room! As a project for over the summer holidays she wants the children to write their own script, make costumes, etc etc and film it!

The major down side is the film footage would have to be taken off site to be edited!!!!!!!!

Please can you give me any of your thoughts or opinions on this!

Oh what a shame if a wonderful project gets stopped because of the editing bit :(

Will it be the member of staff doing the editing?

Will the member of staff be there whilst the editing is done to ensure copies are not made etc for anyone other than the parents?

Tricky one isn't it.....hope someone more knowledgeable than me comes along soon

Well then maybe you just need to get a permission slip signed by the parents and project is go

If you have done a risk assessment of the project and satisfied yourself then I am not sure what else you need to do but hang fire until someone else puts their view in in case I am missing something!