Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Profile Points

Guest littlemissblonde

Guest littlemissblonde

Hi All

I need help.

I had a colour coded diagram which linked profile points with arrows to show relationships between them. I can't find the copy I printed, where I saved it or where I found it originally. It was very handy. I know the description is not very helpful but if it rings a bell for anyone can you let me know where I can find it. -Thanks

I know the one you mean. I haven't got my assessment folder handy but East Riding rings a bell. Good luck tracking it down.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest littlemissblonde
Is this the one you mean..

Thank you very much this is exactly what I meant. Sorry it took so long to reply.

Thanks Laila

that's just what I was looking for - I didn't even know there was one but knew certain ones linked together but didn't know which ones. So a big thank you for your help.

:o

• 4 months later...

Wow! This looks great and really helpful - I have downloaded it too, so thanks!

Just a quick question - I understand all the arrows etc but what are the highlighted boxes?

Thanks

All the boxes that are coloured in the same colour show that those points are linked and therefore if a child has achieved one of them you should consider if you have evidence towards them achieving the others it is linked to. Also, some of them are coloured in the same colour (ie: NLC, Calc and SSM 8) and then it also has LCT written in each of those 3 boxes to show that those 3 points link together and also link to LCT in general terms.

Hope that helps

Brilliant Laila, thank you. Just a shame I have only just discovered this! I don't think the new format will need to be linked like this as far as I have seen!

• 3 months later...

It looks pretty impressive - the colour coded point but im not sure exactly what it is - i am an nqt and would really appreciate if someone could let me know a little more about it and how it can support my planning/assessment etc. thank you x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)