Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Osted Self Evaluation Form

Is anyone out there involved in completing the SEF for Primary Schools?

I've been given the sections relevant to the FS and Personal Development and Well-Being to do, then all members of the management team will share input and discuss.

It's good to see that Foundation looms so large in the form but it's a big job and I'm not sure how much detail they want. Anyone else got the same headache?

Love J

Is anyone out there involved in completing the SEF for Primary Schools? 

I've been given the sections relevant to the FS and Personal Development and Well-Being to do, then all members of the management team will share input and discuss.

It's good to see that Foundation looms so large in the form but it's a big job and I'm not sure how much detail they want.  Anyone else got the same headache?

Love J

33594[/snapback]

I'm guessing that your SEF for Primary may be different to the ones for Preschool / Nursery, although I think they should be the same for all children within the Foundation Stage.

I have posted some Self Evaluation Forms ( using information from the Ofsted website) which may be useful.

I don't know how to do a link but you can find them under the Preschool and Nurserys section of the Forum - Inspections.

If they are not the same as your specific requirements they may be useful as a starting point.

Peggy

Thanks Peggy, yes - the school SEF is different but some of the information required is the same.

I couldn't find any of this when I did a search on Self evaluation forms. I wonder why not.

Thanks again.

Love J