Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Graduation Music

HI,

please help, we are having our graduation ceremony on friday. the lady organising it has gone off sick and i need to pick up the pieces i need some music to play as the children walk in and get their certificates.

any ideas

thanks

Dawn

Hiya

We had Take That Greatest Day playing as the children walked in, to make the parents stop and take notice! We then faded it out for me to make a welcome speech and the children to sing their songs. Feedback was that it was a tear jerker and effective

HTH

Clare

We have the children coming to to "Simply the Best", then have a cd playing which contains "flying without wings", Somewhere over the rainbow (but not the one by Judy Garland the one by the chap from NZ), what have you done today to make you feel proud. Can't remember any others off the top of my head, but hope these help

Ours in on Friday too - good luck and have the tissues to hand!!!