Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Implementing The Eyfs

Hi all

Please i can pick your brains :o

I have an interview, lasting nearly 2 hours, next week for a job i am really interested in.

Part of the process is a presentation, lasting 10 minutes, which i dont mind delivering, about implementing the EYFS within 3 various settings.

I wanted to pick your brains because some of the children attending these settings may only stay a week/month and have emotional/behavioural problems, low self esteem etc.

How would you ensure the EYFS is delivered effectively in such settings, meeting the needs of individuals. I would like to include how i would relate this to an Individual Support Plan for each child.

I have lots of ideas whizzing around my head but thought i would seek the views of others to see if i am on the right track...

I really look forward to your replies, and thanks in advance for your help xD

Jo

ensure that all 6 areas of learning are catered for in your continuous provision but especially PSED. Concentrate on small group activities/games to build friendships,confidence, self esteem etc.

Positive praise is a must, as is developing keyperson attachments (even if only attending for a short while)