Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just To Say.....

I am sooo tired, one week back, lots of new children, two new staff members, busy, busy. busy but just feel the need to say I LOVE MY JOB........

I am rushed off my feet, struggling to manage a managers job with a large family - would love to move on to do a Masters degree in EYE next year which will bring me huge amounts of stress but I still LOVE MY JOB.....the children are so fantastic, so curious, so intriguing, so wonderful and worth every bit of my time away from my family......... :oxD

Just thought I would share...

No........... I have lost a member of staff that was on long term leave but the 'other' member of staff is unfortunately now on leave....all things considered her life has taken a dramatic upturn of events meaning that my once difficult member of staff is now facing an unbearable situation where she is nursing her ex-husband in his last few days of life ( all happened quite suddenly through the holidays).......I have the utmost respect for her at this time and give her my wholehearted support...........no cross words to say....'there but for the grace of God........who knows what is around the corner....when she does return I dont really know what to expect....