Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rug

Hi everyone,

We will shortly have this rug

http://www.hope-education.co.uk/pre-school...-placement-mat/

available, to go to a new home. As it is too big for the new setting. I am going to ask the committee tomorrow how much they want for it.

If anyone would like to make an offer for it, I can pass this onto comittee, it is a beautiful rug, but very large and quite heavy when rolled up (if you pack away) but we have managed for two years.

There are a few marks on it, but we will give it a good clean before it goes.

PM me if you are interested, we are in Somerset and you need to collect

WOW! lovely rug what a shame you are so far away :o

Where are you Geraldine?, my ex is a lorry driver, you never know, he might deliver to your neck of the woods.

Hello Cupcake

This looks like a fantastic mat, how small does it fold down to may I ask?

I am in Kent (every lorry heading for the continent passes me by!) but I often travel to Wales to visit relatives so what I am asking is if it would fit in the boot of a car and still leave room for weekend luggage for four of us? Somerset is en route, just off the M4 isn't it?

Please let me know how much your committee are hoping to fetch for it, thank you.

BMG

Hello Cupcake

This looks like a fantastic mat, how small does it fold down to may I ask?

I am in Kent (every lorry heading for the continent passes me by!) but I often travel to Wales to visit relatives so what I am asking is if it would fit in the boot of a car and still leave room for weekend luggage for four of us? Somerset is en route, just off the M4 isn't it?

Please let me know how much your committee are hoping to fetch for it, thank you.

BMG

Hi BMG,

It is a lovely rug, however it is really big and heavy, it does roll up and then bend in half, I am sure you could get it into the boot of your car, it fits in my ford galaxy. I will ask the comittee tomorrow how much they want for it and if your still interested we can sort out where to meet up so you can collect it, or we can try and arrange for a passing lorry to deliver it, is that ok.

Claire x

The rug now has a new home with the lovely BMG. We did look a bit suspicious carrying out our transanction in a layby off of Junction 22 :o

Thankyou BMG, it was lovely to meet you

Claire x