Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Mothers Day

Jackie A.

Hope all the mums are being treated today. I have already had breakfast in bed (a little too early!), some lovely home-made presents and cards and a bath run for me. I've been told I've got the day off, but there's an incredibly big pile of ironing sat waiting to be done. I wonder!!

Thank you JackieA and a Happy Mothers Day to you too. I sadly lost my mum seven years ago but it's nice to remember the cold cups of tea i used to bring her on mothers day all those years ago. Hope all you mums out there have a very relaxing day Enjoy!

Stella x

My son is taking me out to lunch :( a vast improvement on the £1 Clip folder he bought me a few years ago, ( thought it would be useful for my work - what does that say about my mothering skills :o )

3 CHEERS TO ALL YOUR MUM'S AND ALL YOU MUMS TOO :D:D

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

p.s. Jackie, the ironing can wait, believe me. xD

Peggy

I was bounced on by all 5 of my children at 6.30am!- so much for a lie in! :D

I have a variety of home made cards and a banner in the kithen....and 5 tired children who had got up at 5.30am to arrange all this for me!

Today could be a long one! :o

Hope you all have a fantastic day!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Happy Mother's Day to all of you! I used to love those home/school made cards and gifts when my 2 were little-I really miss them. Still I got a phone call from my son, who lives away from home, at about 2 o'clock, which is good that he was actually up!!! And had remembered!!! And a card and little rabbit keyring from my daughter. Having a Chinese take away this evening. :oxD

Linda

Happy Mother's Day to mums everywhere!

Had to get a card for my partner this morning for his mum - he had completly forgotton and was already at her house!!! Luckily I hadn't got there yet when I got an SOS text message from him!

Happy Mother's day to everyone! and if you're not a Mum I hope you had a happy day too :D

Son and heir no 1 remembered!!! :o Now lives in London but a card arrived in the post yesterday :D

Woken by Mr Interflora (well think it was Mr Marks and Sparks actually!) with a huge box :D

We all planned to go bike riding in the forest. Youngest son then told me he had phoned the forest and they were closed xD:( I made some comment about which tree did he speak to and he is now convinced his Mum is a sandwich short of a picnic :D I did not know you could phone a forest or that they could be closed but apparently both are possible!

There is a motor bike something or other going on today so unless your bike is motorised its no entry!! Thought about a trip to the dry ski slope but I have to be fit for work tomorrow :(

So it's off out for dinner tonight and that suits me just fine!

Hope you have all had a lovely Mother's Day I know I have.

Thought I would share the verse that came in my 4 year old daughters card from school. You might have seen it before but I hadn't and it brought a smile to my face as she had learnt it too.

'We love to squeeze bananas

We love to squeeze ripe plums,

And when we are feeling sad

We love to squeeze our Mums.'

:D:D:D

Hope everyone has had a good Mother's Day. Spoke to eldest son who is in Dublin for the weekend. Youngest son (21) came home from uni for weekend and gave me a card with a 'Mum in a million' badge which I had to wear all day, even in the restaurant for lunch! Still, it made me proud of him.