Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Best Friends Wedding

Hi all

Hope everyone is well. I need a little bit of advice. My best friend is getting married in August, there is 5 of us that are really close friends and as a little surprise we are taking the bride away for the weekend at the end of May. Her hen night is the end of July but we wanted to spend some time just the 5 of us before the wedding. We are putting together a book of photographs of our friendship together because we have been friends since school. One of my friends is writing a poem also and i just wanted a few more ideas of what else we could put in the book or how we could organise the book that will make it really sentimental. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Kate :o

Hi,

My friends did a book for my 30th which I loved!!! It was a company called bobbooks and it had photo's and captions of our many years of friendship, such a lovely gift that i'll treasure forever

Rapunzel x