Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Wonderful Week

WOW must share our week so far!! :(

The children (mainly the boys!!!) xD have cut and stuck, painted and drawn, written and read, sang and listened beautifully.

They have worked together and shared thinking and solved problems, relayed all their news from pre-school at home, brought their creations back into pre-school the next day to continue their play. Learnt about being kind and not hitting or hurting their peers!

So what have we done ? :o

SUPERHEROS!! :(

MASKS

BADGES

WATCHES

MADE OUR OWN SUPERHERO FOR THE WALL

MADE UP SUPERHERO RULES

MADE UP SONGS AND STORIES AND RHYMES

We will definatly be revisiting this fantastic topic :(

Andrea

Thank you for sharing....lovely to read such positive stuff....I will definetly be taking a leaf from your book.....many of our boys are into gun play and superhero stuff and I just needed the push to embrace it all more.....but hopefully I will be posting a similar thread or revisiting this one next week.... :oxD:(:(

Thank you for sharing....lovely to read such positive stuff....I will definetly be taking a leaf from your book.....many of our boys are into gun play and superhero stuff and I just needed the push to embrace it all more.....but hopefully I will be posting a similar thread or revisiting this one next week.... xD:(:(:(

Great idea on a course today. Ben 10 party bags or the like with crayons, pencils etc and can have one to work with in the class. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)