Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Praise Postcards

Hi everyone,

While rooting through some of the previous reception teachers stuff i found some praise postcards which i promtly used and the kids loved them but now i dont know where to get more from, anyone know?

Thank you!

We use "praisepadz" at our school which might be similar. They say something like 'A note home to tell you that ______ has worked really well today/produced some excellent writing. I am really pleased!' They are from www.primaryteaching.co.uk and cost £3.00 for 50 sheets. Hope this helps.

Sorry buttonmoon - I'm not sure what praise postcards are. We have the praisepads too - I think we get them from one of the firms that produces stickers for teachers.

What do the praise postcards look like/say - it may give us a clearer idea of what we're looking for.

Harricroft

We use praise postcards at our school, and present them to the children in Celebration assembly each Friday, it's a wonderful occasion for the children, parents, current teachers and teachers of the past.

On the back of ours it has a telephone number 01204 531837 fax 01204 393719 I think they are from the 'Primary Print People'.

Good luck in finding them!! :o

Dawn

I make my own using the computer. Every child receives one on a Friday afternoon during circle time when we discuss the weeks events. That way every child feels special.

Hi Guys

Thanks for the help, i have now found the postcard company from the ones i had and it was Primary Print People but they want something like £55 for a bulk order. As i'm only a poor NQT i think ill have to make my own!

Thanks anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)