Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dpp Unit 2

I am completlylost on unit 2,

I cannot relate any of it to my setting, I have no idea how to do planning usings piles as i have only every done it using the EYFS, I do not even know what a ciriculum plan is... i took all my planning andmy key childrensfiles to college showed my tutor and am still none the wiser please can someone give me some advice before i quit and just do the level 3 NVQ next year

hi smallsmall!

Don't panic, someone wise will come along and explain it, I'm sure - not me though :o My FD isn't purely Early Years!

Nona

hi smallsmall!

Don't panic, someone wise will come along and explain it, I'm sure - not me though :o My FD isn't purely Early Years!

Nona

Thanks :-) i found a practically identical post on the nvq section and begged some people on there for help so fingers crossed lol x

Hi I have attached a document that shows how SPIEL or PILES relates to the six areas of learning, hope it helps a bit.

L

x

Thanks you so much that is great :-)

I have replied on the other thread as well :o

thanks, and as i said if i can be any help on unit 3 let me know as i have just submitted it lol

I think i have a rough idea what i am suposed to be doing now so fingers crossed my tutor will feel the same.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)