Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interim Payment

fimbo

sorry prob a totally thick question, the interim payment is 50% of the total payment isnt it ? so if we didnt receive an interim payment in january then we will get the full 100% in march ? therefore we will get double the amount on the interim form ?

sorry, its late , ive been up since 5am and numbers are swimming in front of my eyes !! :oxD

sorry prob a totally thick question, the interim payment is 50% of the total payment isnt it ? so if we didnt receive an interim payment in january then we will get the full 100% in march ? therefore we will get double the amount on the interim form ?

sorry, its late , ive been up since 5am and numbers are swimming in front of my eyes !! :oxD

When I forgot to submit my estimate form that is the basis for the interim - I think??!, we just got the whole amount at end of term (ie March) so I think the answer is yes??

When I forgot to submit my estimate form that is the basis for the interim - I think??!, we just got the whole amount at end of term (ie March) so I think the answer is yes??

please please please please !!!! fingers crossed !!!

I'll cross mine for you too! Could you contact the place where you submit your children count to - just to reassure you maybe? I call ours all the time and they're really helpful.

I think you are right.

You send in your estimated count for the term.

County give you half up front then when they send out forms to check your head count you get the rest minus any for children who though expected didn't take up a place or do more/ less hours than you put on the original form.

I have always found the NEF folks to be helpful and friendly.... especially when I first started out with NEF and made a huge hash of the forms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)