Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Resources And Activities

I am desperatley trying to think of ways to get my children into this quite big open plan area. It already houses a sand and water tray, a sink, fish tank and resource unit - this contains magnifying glasses,magnets, balloons, fabric, plastic mini beasts, life cycle stuff, mirrors, shells, wood, stones...

But the children don't really access this stuff themselves in CI. This area also houses toys for sand and water.

What resources / activities do you have that your children can't resist?

Perhaps the area just seems too big? Could you arrange the furniture in order to break up the space a little, or maybe introduce a pop up tent or a makeshift shelter? The big blocks from community playthings are popluar and need a lot of space. At the moment my class love construction of any kind. Could you ask the children what they think? They may even be able to draw some plans for the area. Have fun :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)