Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parents Presentation Evening

Hello all,

I am an NQT and have just started in reception. I have to give a presentation to the parents next week telling them what we do in the foundation stage and I wondered if any of you experienced people could offer any advice on how best to do it!! I was thinking of a powerpoint presentation, I found a link on here to a presentation someone had done but I wasn't able to open it. Does anyone have a presentation I could have a look at????

Thanks

Gosh I don't envy either of you guys. I am also in reception we give our parents a really short talk about the daily routine but then have a stay and play session so parents can see some of the things hands on, our parents wouldn't turn up to a presentation due to the area i teach in!!

All I would say is...keep it simple and as hands on as possible!!! Don't make it a lecture where you may scare some away!

Hope it goes ok!!

I to am doing a presentation to parents and would love any tips!

Have a look at some of the fab presentations people have posetd on here and very kindly shared. There are some great powerpoints - don't reinvent the wheel - just adapt it to suit your setting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)