Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Risk Assessment Form

Hey

Just wanting to pick a few brains....I have a child with Mobility Cerebral Palsy in my class and also a child who has stunted growth, they are the size of a 2 year old (we are a reception class and they are both 5). I have been told that I need to write risk assessments for them but have not been given any format?! Anyone had to do a similar thing or happen to know where to get a format from?! I have asked my SENCO numerous times but have had no luck.

Thanks

Thanks looks good and is something to start with! To be honest I am not sure myself what they want me to do just been told to do it lol!!

Hi

I have had to do tow of these in the past few weeks. 1 for a child with spina bifida and one for a child with a chronic nut allergy. I have had to do a risk assessment and a health care plan.

I have attached an example of each. they can be adapted to the individual needs of the children.

jx

HEALTH_CARE_PLAN.docx

Child_risk_assessment.docx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)