Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party Games

Hi anyone got any new ideas for party games.Really need new ones - already done charades, chocolate game( where you shake dice and if you get 6 have to put on hat, scarf, gloves and start cutting up mars bar with knife and fork and eating it till next person gets a 6 and takes the dressing up clothes off you) consequences, millionaire on dvd.

Got 2 girls 7 and 11 plus about 10 adults on boxing day. Going to try this new game, which I will try and explain to you.My friend calls it bitch bingo but I wont be telling the girls that

Wrap up 3 prizes

get a book of raffle tickets and each person chooses 3 numbers. Put the identical numbers in a bag.

The host pulls out a number and the person with the matching one picks a prize. Then pull out another number and another etc. Obviously if they pull out your number and there are no prizes you go and take the one you fancy off anybody. It gets quite exciting as people keep taking back the prizes as their number comes up. Then the people left holding a prize when all numbers pulled out keep it.

Sorry its short notice should have asked before.

Happy Christmas to everyone x

Love the sound of that game :o

How about wink murder?

Select one guest as the detective and have them leave the room. The remaining guests then select the murderer among them. When the detective returns, the murderer kills three of the guests by winking at them, who let out screams as they "die." The detective then has three guesses to figure out who the murderer is.

Secrets

Ask each guest to tell you a little known fact about themselves and compile them on a list with a blank next to each. Hand the lists out to the other guests and see who figures out to whom each secret belongs the fastest. The person with the most correct answers at the end of the party can win a special prize.

Truth, Truth, Lie

When your guests arrive, give them each a card to write down three facts about themselves. Two of the things must be true, and one of them must be a lie. When everyone has arrived, have each guest read out their facts, and everybody else must try to work out the lie. The person who guesses the most ‘lies’ correctly – wins!

http://www.bluepineapple.com/partygames/in...hp?page=grandma

I like this one and have played it several times

We usually have a trivia quiz using a kids trivia pursuit but this year we are playing christmas bingo. I made some cards with christmas pictures on and laminated. I have some calling cards and people have to get three in a row to claim their prize.