Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

News Update..

narnia

Oh bugger!!!

Narnia, that's NOT the news we were wishing for you, but sometimes we all just have to deal with what comes our and not waste time and energy on the "why me?" scenario.

You have been so strong so far and we are all willing you on - I'm going to be on the lookout for appropriate stickers for you!!

Take care,

love

Nona

I can't think of aything to add that doesn't sound flippant, except that I agree with you that I believe many, many advances will be made in the next few years. I'm praying that the treatment will be so successful that you won't need them!

Sorry Narnia, I can't find the words to truly express how strongly I wish I could turn the clocks back to a time when cancer didn't ( and would never) exist.

In a sense, maybe I am asking the why question.

What I do know is that ''cancer' has chosen a fierce enemy in you, and although you will gain a few battle scars the victory will, I am sure, be yours.

Power filled hugs coming your way, every day. ((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))

Peggy

LIke everyone has said what an absolute horrid result! I had to retype that sentence many times because my language was probably unacceptable....but I am swearing here in Somerset and cross - still that is not helpful I realise so sorry for my self indulgence....what can I say....we are experiencing a similar situation here....so I can empathise but can't DO anything, you feel so helpless as a friend. Love to you and try your best to keep smiling. :oxD:( :( :(

Guest MaryEMac

Don't know how I didn't see this. I'm so sorry Narnia that you have got to have more treatment. Keep your chin up, we are all with you.

God bless, Mary

Keep strong narnia

A girl at work had a mastectomy 2 years ago. She lost all her hair too we ran a find the silliest hat competion, the children brought in all different creations for her to wear. her hair has grown back thicker and curly, as it was straight before.

thinking of you

aan