Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fabric Calendar Bits

Hi guys, I've been sorting through my cupboards today and I found one of the fabric, hanging calenders. As there is a couple of pieces missing I was going to throw it out, but then I thought if any of you has one of these, then I could send you all the removable pieces as spares.

If any of you are interested just let me know.

:o

Salsa

xD

Picture.jpg

I was just going through my cupboards on Friday and I found my old fabric calendar and thought it would be great to use again - all my pieces are intact but my years only go up to 2007. Do you have any years beyond that? If you do and noone else would like them, I'd be really grateful! Or does anyone know if you can by the dates separate to the calendar at all?

I was just going through my cupboards on Friday and I found my old fabric calendar and thought it would be great to use again - all my pieces are intact but my years only go up to 2007. Do you have any years beyond that? If you do and noone else would like them, I'd be really grateful! Or does anyone know if you can by the dates separate to the calendar at all?

Emmajess,

I'm afraid my years only go to 2007, I'm sure you can buy more.

Are you interested in the other numbers etc, as spares?

Sal

Emmajess,

Sal

hi if you are going to through out base could i have it please i am a small group just starting i could make some more pieces Matkat

Emmajess,

Sal

I'm alright for everything except the years - its just a shame to have such a lovely resource and not be able to use it any more - I suppose I used it for a good 5 years, so perhaps I should splash out on a new one - or maybe I could embroider my own!

I'm alright for everything except the years - its just a shame to have such a lovely resource and not be able to use it any more - I suppose I used it for a good 5 years, so perhaps I should splash out on a new one - or maybe I could embroider my own!

It wouldn't take very much to change 2003 to 2008 - even a red felt tip would do the trick!