Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I've Succumbed To The Craze

My Sister in Law is visiting us on Monday and she is planning on bringing her Wii Fit with her. She absolutely loves it and is on a mission to spread the word. I'll let you know after the weekend what I think Peggy. :o

Can't wait xD

You will ache but 'work through the burn' as Mr Motivator would say. :( (now that is showing my age)

Peggy

I've just bought one from Amazon, paid a bit over the odds, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :o

Have fun NickyR, let us know how you get on with it, I am sure you will find it was worth it. xD

Peggy

I keep thinking of getting a wii and wii fit for the summer holidays. Errrr where have the summer holidays gone, oh well I didn't need one. Saying that there is not much room in my house and we have the main tv on all the time.

Mrs b good luck with Weight Watchers, I have lost 4 1/2 lbs during the summer holidays. AND well done Peggy for getting to goal! :(

Beth

Well done Beth1 with your weight loss, keep it up. :(

TV on all the time? Your not a couch potato are you? :o

You don't need much room and all you need is a spare portable TV so no excuses go on get yourself a Wii fit. (and no, I'm not on commission from nintendo xD )

Peggy

Peggy

my daughter has had one for a year and i hadnt been near it till last week - it is great fun :o

So do you think you'll use it regularly now Hali? Can't believe you've had one for a year without trying it.

Peggy

oh wow why didn't i think of using the spare telly...we've all been fighting for the plasma.... Mr Freda with his PS3...littlest miss Freda with her soaps and miss 'this is my last holiday before uni' i could have snuck my wii into the kitchen

i've been doing the sports pack games while waiting........ almost to the point where i am thinking of actually going bowling just to try it out for real, to see if i could really get a strike!

oh wow why didn't i think of using the spare telly...we've all been fighting for the plasma.... Mr Freda with his PS3...littlest miss Freda with her soaps and miss 'this is my last holiday before uni' i could have snuck my wii into the kitchen

i've been doing the sports pack games while waiting........ almost to the point where i am thinking of actually going bowling just to try it out for real, to see if i could really get a strike!

I've found the balls in 'real' bowling are too heavy for my back :o

From day one I made it VERY clear to all my children that the Wii Fit game is MINE, all MINE and they are NOT having a go. They are not even allowed to watch as I have my hour of ME time on MY Wii Fit, am I a mean mum or what? :(:(

They have the other Wii games, their nintendo's game boys, swimming pool, seesaw, footballs, slide, bat & ball games, bikes etc etc, and all I have is my Wii Fit, (I do share my trampoline with them though). xD

Peggy

Well done Beth1 with your weight loss, keep it up. :(

TV on all the time? Your not a couch potato are you? :o

You don't need much room and all you need is a spare portable TV so no excuses go on get yourself a Wii fit. (and no, I'm not on commission from nintendo xD )

Peggy

Peggy

No I am not a couch potato well not in term time anyway too busy running playgoup and studying FD! It is actually mum who watches tv on a night YES it is usally 2 hours of soap of utter rubbish and my bedroom too small for 2 off us to play on a Wii.

I nearly sucummed to a Wii and Wii fit yesterday up in Lancaster, woolies had a wii bundle with a wii fit going. Anyway I need to pay off other debts so no Wii until poor Daddy has been paid and about time too! lol 2 YEARS is a long time to wait.

Beth

Must admit Beth1, it is rather addictive. I started with just a hour getting through all the excersises, then as you achieve higher scores it gives you more bonus excersises, and longer times on the original ones. This morning I ended up doing an hour and a half xD

Lower calf muscles obviously took the strain today, they now ache, but in a nice sort of way, telling me I've done them good. (I think :o )

No offence intended, I'm sure you are not really a couch potato, as I know how hard you've worked in your new job :(

Maybe mum could do with a Wii fit though :(:(

I stopped watching soaps 10 yrs ago, and reading the daily newspaper, they are both depressing, and guess what, I don't mss either of them. :wacko:

Peggy

I've been reading this thread with great interest. I've played on my nephew's wii during the holidays and while I was pretty useless at it I thought it was great fun.

So it's on my christmas list - OH always says I never give him any ideas for my presents so I feel I am doing my civic duty in providing him with a list of wii attachments etc including the wii fit that everyone is raving about. Can't wait to give it a try. :o