Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Exit Questionaire

Thanks for that Lou a good start.

Two of my most experienced staff have handed notices in this week. I feel sick. Anyone want a job in Tyne and Wear? I am not that bad,honest ,to work for I mean. Both in their 50s one is retiring and the other to work with victims of domestic violence but I will really miss them as both excellent. I am serious about the vacancies. Both working in pre school with 3-5 years. Would be happy to put through degree as have funding or already EYP status considered. Two settings, one in Washington and other Jarrow. PM if interested!!! Both got Good Ofsteds.One has been with me 5 years and the other 9 they just need to do something different.

Thanks for the link Lou, I might start using it myself!

Sadie, I wish you lots of luck finding replacements for you settings - good staff are hard to come by, but they are out there! 'm sure you'll find someone that you could train up to your current high standards!

Thanks for that Lou a good start.

Two of my most experienced staff have handed notices in this week. I feel sick. Anyone want a job in Tyne and Wear? I am not that bad,honest ,to work for I mean. Both in their 50s one is retiring and the other to work with victims of domestic violence but I will really miss them as both excellent. I am serious about the vacancies. Both working in pre school with 3-5 years. Would be happy to put through degree as have funding or already EYP status considered. Two settings, one in Washington and other Jarrow. PM if interested!!! Both got Good Ofsteds.One has been with me 5 years and the other 9 they just need to do something different.

Hi Sadie,

You must be really gutted to lose valuable members of staff. Put an ad in the vacancies part of the forum. I don't know if you will get any takers from here but at least it's another avenue for advertising. Good luck. :o

Hi Sadie, just wanted to wish you good luck with recruitment, and I'm sure you're not that bad too, any applicants should be eager to work with you. :o

As others have said, it is difficult losing good staff, but maybe as other changes are happening (ie: EYFS) now was the best time to move on and make way for new people to start the 'new' curriculum with you and your remaining team, come September.

Peggy