Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'm Back!

dublinbay

Just catching up on 9 nine pages of posts and my mind is buzzing.

Returned from France in the early hours and am ploughing through the washing. Weather is beautiful here so will get it all dried quickley ready for re-packing for a week in Dublin next Wednesday.

Exhausted from travelling (we drove) but have had a really relaxing time in France. Weather was hot, hot, hot but no one got sunburn.

Missed coming on here and can see it will take me sometime to catch up.

Hope everyone is enjoying their break from work and that the weather is nice wherever you are.

Thanks for checking the birthday list Peggy...............knew I could count on you!!! :oxD

Welcome back dublinbay :o

Glad to hear you had a relaxin time, I think we have all been lucky with the weather, I've still got my tan from my Easter holiday. xD

A bit jealous you are off to Ireland, a country I've always wanted to visit but unfortunately it's not high on hubby's list of places he'd like to go. :(

3 birthdays today but I'm not sure that I've seen these members for a while and so maybe they won't see our good wish messages.

Happy reading, lots of interesting posts as always. :(

Peggy

Welcome back dublinbay :o

Glad to hear you had a relaxin time, I think we have all been lucky with the weather, I've still got my tan from my Easter holiday. xD

A bit jealous you are off to Ireland, a country I've always wanted to visit but unfortunately it's not high on hubby's list of places he'd like to go. :(

3 birthdays today but I'm not sure that I've seen these members for a while and so maybe they won't see our good wish messages.

Happy reading, lots of interesting posts as always. :(

Peggy

Peggy he would love it. There is something for everyone there.

Dublinbay Iam from Mayo, sometimes i stop off in Dublin to visit friends but this time flying to Knock as i am only going for a week.

I have been to Ireland many times over the years as my brother and his family live their. It is such a lovely place - scenery beautiful and the people are so friendly. We stayed at a B & B on one such visit for my nephews' wedding out family took over all the rooms and the people welcomed everyone who came visitng from our family (my Mum of 95 was staying with us) and gave them all tea and cakes at no extra cost.

Once during a stay after our car had broken down a family took us all in provided us with a large tea and allowed us to stay at theres until a replacement car arrived.

Yes Ireland the place to go.

smiles

My mother was born on the Curragh in County Kildare in 1911 - now a race course then an army camp. She came to England as a small child. We took her back to see where she was born in 1971. Travelled all round the south to Galway, then back to Dublin. Would love to go back sometime.