Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inpiration Please!

I am hoping you lovely lot will have a wonderful idea for my end of term party.

Last year I made a huge cake, it was in the shape of an open book and all the leavers names were iced 'in it'

Looks as though I have started a trend and need to make one this year but dont want another book!

Any suggestions for a cake shape that I can ice leavers names on would be VERY welcome :D

I'm trying to think of something not too difficult in terms of shaping etc. - A Diploma scroll? 'pavement of fame', with each 'slab' a name? Don't know, they sound a bit iffy. :o Will give it some thought!

Sue :D

Ohhhhhh I knew I could rely on you!! :D I like all the ideas but if I was awarding a prize it would go to mousebat and her pencil idea!! such an easy shape, just long and thin and point the end and hey presto, Plenty of room to write leavers names.

ALas I didnt offer a prize so sorry mousebat hope my grateful thanks will suffice!!!!

I will keep the other ideas for forthcoming years.

THANK YOU ALLL :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)