Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Agghh Help Needed Please

beth1

I have an interview tommorow in a nursery that as reopened under new ownership. So there is no recent Ofsted report, they have a website which as given me a welth of information but I still need to ask questions.

Now I need to do some questions and I don't know any others to ask apart from my usual questions.

Any ideas can you send them this way please.

Thanks

Beth

Maybe you could ask if they do home visits on children starting nursery; do they follow topics or is it children's interests that influence learning is a current issue; transition from nursery to Reception.........just a few ideas that I hope will help. Good Luck Beth

I'd just say don't go into the interview with any preconceived ideas of what a private day nursery means to you, they are all individual with different strengths and areas to develop. :o

Maybe ask about their staff professional development policy as you have to fit your studies with work. xD

Peggy