Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

13th Birthday Pampering Party

My daughter will be 13 in January and at this present moment she thinks she wants a pampering party. :wacko:

So I ask:

a. Does anyone know anyone in Leicestershire who does these parties?

b. How difficult can it be for me to do it myself?

c. What do I include if I do take on the job myself?

d. How many people to invite?

:oxD:(

She has recently been to a pampering party. All of the children had to be smartly dressed - NO JEANS, they had nail art, hair styling, makeup, and a chap taking photos printing them and then placing them in photo frames decorated by them earlier. They were all greeted with 'cocktails' on the way in and had a buffet tea part way through.

We have a hot tub at home, a foot spa, hair straightners, hair curlers, some make-up etc. :(:(

Never mind your daughter...I'll come round for some pampering if you don't mind!!!! :o Cocktails on the way in, a buffet, a session in a hot tub...I've never had ANYTHING like that!! xD

Guest justcrazy

I did a pampering party for my daughter. Roped in a friend. we did make-up, nails, toe-nails, coctails and if you have a hot tub great. At 13 they could do alot to each other and you! my daughter had 3 friends and we had a great time.

Have fun

• 2 weeks later...

We think we know what we are going to do now.

No doubt will change by January. Birthday is on a Tuesday 8th, so this will all happen on the following Friday.

So here we go.

four friends from school, making total 5 girls.

Start off in hot tub for a good soak. Come in house and have pampering, foot spa, nails (hands and feets), make-up, hair, change into posh clothes. Then we are going to book a table at the local pub for the girls to have a meal together in the restaurant (we will be in the bar!), back to ours, poss dip in hot tub again. Followed by a sleep over.

May get the chocolate fountain going, but then again don't want sick all over the carpet when they have indulged too much!

Am I mad or what, 5 teenage girls in one room trying to sleep. I think I will need a stiff drink when they have all gone to bed, however I shall be in my bed because they plan on taking over the lounge. :oxD