Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Footy Season Is Nearly Here.....!

Guest Wolfie

Guest Wolfie

Are there any other footy mad members out there? I'm so excited about the new season and so looking forward to going to a match again...am I the only one or are there any other footyholics out there....?!?! :o

LOL xD

My OH is a Steward.He's out of the house alternate Saturdays for 3 hours before the game and 1 after and earns money :( .Roll on August :o

He does Rugby as well but thats Friday nights and Sunday afternoons.Not so convenient for shop opening hours :(

I was just saying that I was missing my football the other day. I used to be a season ticket holder for Burnley until I had my daughter 5 years ago (nobody to look after her). I now miss it so much and i have to make do with Sky Sports every week and the occasional match treat. What makes it worse is my oldest daughter works at the ground on match days aswell and she doesn't really like football.!

Sue

Guest Wolfie

Can't you get a local radio commentary? I LIVED for those commentaries when I couldn't go to matches...it's better than nothing! :o

Not the BURNLEY commentaries obviously.....

Edited by Wolfie

xD Not exactly a footy mad fan but my 10 year old son plays for a team and it's signing on day today.....YIPEE!!!!! Have a tournament next Saturday and then a little rest until his footy season starts on September 9th.

:o Every Sunday come rain or shine we will be there cheering the team on. They did very well last season, there first together as a team & they won the top of their league :(

Guest Wolfie

Mrsb - my own footy obsession started by standing on the touchline cheering my son on.....BE WARNED!!! And good luck to him and his team this season! :o

Guest Wolfie

Mrsb - my own footy obsession started by standing on the touchline cheering my son on.....BE WARNED!!! And good luck to him and his team this season! :o