Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

My Leavers

Guest MaryEMac

Guest MaryEMac

Today the school had invited us to take our children to watch the whole school's performance of Joseph. All todays children will be starting school in September so they are into school at the moment. Having been warned about sitting still and not talking we filed into school where the front row had been reserved for us. They were fantastic and really enjoyed it. The performance was good too, it brought a tear to my eye. At least half the children in each year have been to playgroup with me and it makes you realise how quickly they are growing up. I was proud of my little ones too as they sat transfixed by the 'big kids', and waving to siblings and friends before the start. :o

Mary

I popped back to my old workplace today and how had they grown in 4 months - a few years - well another matter - but it was obviously a fab performance as the little ones would not have sat there. End of year - so much water under the bridge

Nikki