Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reports And Profile Information

Hi all

Where can I find a reader friendly leaflet or information about the profiles to give out with my reports. My reception reports have been designed in publisher in the form of a booklet. They consist of boxes for the six areas of learning, RE, behaviour and general comments. Within each box I have ticked either working towards, working within or working beyond. I need simple information explaining towards, within and beyond. We have given the profiles with the reports in the past and many parents disliked them. I'm trying to keep it simple.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all

Where can I find a reader friendly leaflet or information about the profiles to give out with my reports. My reception reports have been designed in publisher in the form of a booklet. They consist of boxes for the six areas of learning, RE, behaviour and general comments. Within each box I have ticked either working towards, working within or working beyond. I need simple information explaining towards, within and beyond. We have given the profiles with the reports in the past and many parents disliked them. I'm trying to keep it simple.

I'm also having a problem re my reports to parents. We used Report Writer which lets you comment on each area of learning but no where to indicate in a clear informed way to show parents what progress their child has made against the ELGs or assessment scales. I want it to be a positive report - emphasising the positive but am concerned as to how much detail I need to put in to make sure it meets legal requirements

I had to use report writer - to be in line with the rest of the school!

Any examples of report formats or methods of a parent friendly report which shows all that is required would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)