Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh No

beth1

In case you haven't heard a car on blaze has drove into Glasgow airport termial. :( Look at www.news.bbc.co.uk for more detals. Just what you don't want if your going on holiday in the next few hours/days. :(:o

Ummm hope Manchester airport not next as we are going on holiday in the next 12 hours (flying out when the smoking ban starts :wacko: ). I am hoping Manchester is swarming with police tonight. xD So I will see you laters aligators!!! :( Withdrawal symptoms here they come. xD Might have a peep on holiday if I can find an internet cafe. :rolleyes:

Beth

Guest Wolfie

I've just got back from an evening out to hear this news....having dropped my son and his mates off at Birmingham airport earlier on today! It doesn't make me feel too good!

Having said that, I tend to think that when something like this happens, airports are probably one of the safest places to be because the security is stepped up so dramatically. Let's hope so anyway.

Edited by Wolfie

Guest MaryEMac

My son, his wife and two children and my daughter are flying out of Gatwick next Saturday to Spain. After hearing about this at Glasgow, I have also heard that the Spanish terrorist group ETA have started bombing again. Shall be glad when they have been and come back again. Have also warned them not to let my 2yr old grand-daughter out of their sight for even a second :oxD

Mary

Guest Wolfie

And guess where my son is now.......Spain. My inclination to eat has completely deserted me for the time being, not having a very good day! I hope I cope a bit better as the week wears on!