Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dough Disco

Which movements do you do for this? I know you have to squeeze, roll, flatten and pinch but does anyone have a particular routine or do you just make it up as you go along?

Thank you for any responses in advance.

Which movements do you do for this? I know you have to squeeze, roll, flatten and pinch but does anyone have a particular routine or do you just make it up as you go along?

Thank you for any responses in advance.

I just make it up as I go along! I also do stabbing each individual finger in the day swop hands and do it again. I do cross lateral movements so right hand down to left foot and left hand down to right foot! They just love it!

Lorna

• 1 month later...

The dough disco sounds fantastic - can you tell me more about how it works - whole class or small groups, music, how often etc

Really appreciate any info - thank you

Tam

That sounds like the ideas Alistair Bryce-Clegg uses.

It might be worth checking out his website for more information or even attending one of his conferences for a demo - they are worth watching.

www.abcdoes.com

I do follow his blog but I am in the far west of Cornwall and he hasn't done anything down this way yet.

I looked at the link on his website for the dough gym but couldn't find anything about it.

I love the idea of Jedi writing but need to get hold of some light sabres but none in the local shops at the moment.

Have either of you seen his dough gym in action?

We might need to ask Alistair nicely for some more information.

I did see a demo at a conference recently and it looked fab. He just selected music off his Ipod and broke into 'dough gym'.

The trouble is he has far more rhythm me and can dance - neither skills I possess.

I'm really vey very lucky and working with Alistair at the moment (i'm one of the blair witch project settings - if you follow his blog) and due to meet with him at the end of November again. But if we ask nicely and tell him we are talking about him on here he may give us some hints and tips.

I do follow his blog but I am in the far west of Cornwall and he hasn't done anything down this way yet.

I looked at the link on his website for the dough gym but couldn't find anything about it.

I love the idea of Jedi writing but need to get hold of some light sabres but none in the local shops at the moment.

Have either of you seen his dough gym in action?

Sainsburys have Halloween versions for a couple of pounds at the moment but you can probably buy them from the pound shop. I've just replaced mine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)