This is a higher level course for experienced practitioners and graduates.
Help children develop their maths from an early age.
What will I learn?
This NDNA online course will help you become more confident and involved in helping children develop their maths skills. The course shows how easy Maths can be incorporated into play.
Course key topics
• Key theories and research relating to mathematical development
• Brain and cognitive development in relation to mathematical development
• Relate mathematics to all areas of learning and development and the EYFS
• Understand schemas and mathematical development
• Observe, plan and assess for children’s mathematical development
• Implement maths into everyday life
• How parents can support mathematical development
You will receive an email explaining how to access this course, once added to your cart.
For further information and to book, click here