Key skills and techniques to help children learn to write.
What will I learn?
This short online course will help practitioners offer the best support to children learning to write. It covers age and stage appropriate activities you can use to give children confidence to pick up a pen.
Key topics include:
• Why writing is an important method of communication
• Assessing your setting against EYFS results and an internal progress tracker
• The physical stages of development (including the emergence of fine motor skills)
• Identifying the different stages of writing development
• Activities to develop children’s writing skills
• Creating resources for your setting to support writing development.
Once you've added and paid for this item in your cart, you will receive an email giving you full information on how to access this online course.
For further information and to book, click here