Key skills and techniques to enhance children's love of reading
Support children's early literacy by developing your story-telling skills. This short online course will help you understand how children learn to read. It also gives practical tips on engaging children in books and how to bring stories to life.
Key topics include:
• Why reading is important for young children
• Identify how to develop a passion for reading in young children
• Explore the benefits of oral literacy
• Identify a range of creative story telling experiences
• Understand how to create stories using story props and story stones
• Strategies for supporting parents with their child's reading
• Identify practical ideas to enhance reading in the early years environment.
Once you have added and paid for this item in your cart, you will receive an email giving you full information on how to access this online course.
For further information and to book, click here