Phonics is a method of teaching children the relationship between written letters of the alphabet and the sounds of spoken language.
Let's look at Phonics is a short introductory course that will give practitioners a basic understanding of phonics.
Key topics include:
• Phonic sounds and the sound groups
• The letters and sounds programme
• Using phonics in children's stories
• Activities to use with staff to improve knowledge of phonics
• Activities to use with children
For further details please click here