Event Date: multiple
Gain a deeper understanding of how Floorbooks help us consult children and record their learning.
This course will cover:
- Different types of talk and how to include them in Floorbooks.
- The link between oracy and the written word.
- Dialect and the importance of sharing children's thinking in their own words.
- How to create inclusive discussions using Floorbooks.
- Recording non-verbal observations using Floorbooks and Talking Tubs.
- When to Talk?
- How to use a Talkaround Mat.
- How to encourage talk by affirming behaviour.
The course lasts approximately 1 Hour.
Video presentations from Claire Warden
A deeper understanding of Floorbooks
6 weeks access to the course
Once you have signed up for the course, the online training will be available for 6 weeks for you to revisit anytime.
For further details pleae follow this link
There are no comments to display.