Event Date: 09/09/19
Every interaction counts – provide the highest quality care to babies and toddlers
Duration: Full day
Who should attend: Practitioners new to working with babies or those wishing to refresh their practice.
What will I learn?
This NDNA childcare course will show practitioners how they help babies make sense of the world around them. Your role is vital in supporting healthy brain development, as you form secure attachments and provide stimulating environments.
This course has been updated with new sections on tuning into babies’ needs, improving communication sharing and helping babies to take risks. All delegates will also now receive a booklet containing key activity ideas to take back to the nursery.
- The wonder of babies
- Your role in babies’ brain development
- The importance of attachment and “attunement”
- The Characteristics of Effective Learning for babies
- Communication and Language with babies
- An enabling environment for babies, now including outdoors
- Treasure baskets and heuristic play
- The course uses videos, group activities, a quiz, written material and interactive discussions to support learning.
Price & Booking
£75.00 per person for members
£100.00 per person for non-members
For further details please follow this link
There are no comments to display.